Sunday, January 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

This post I'm going too write in english, just cause I want all my fellow exchange students too be able to read.

After 5 month in Macau I'm finally home. And the feelings of being home are many and different.
The semester in Macau have been an experience I never expected and never will forget. And all the cool/nice/funny/stupid/crasy/wasted/smart... people I got to get to know. I will never forget you!
Now Im back in Norway, where the snow a falling and the temperature are a bit colder (-20) School has already started 2 weeks ago and I have a billion things to fix. (school books, find my winter clothes, catch up at uni, have a stand on a fair in Oslo this weekend which takes alot of time, meet all my friends, apply for some jobs, fotball training....)
But in two weeks everything hopefully will be back to normal.
Want to finish this blog with a
THANK YOU
to all my fellow exchange students of Macau 2006.
My last 6 months would not be the same without you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice to be back in cold Scandinavia.. I'm still in Thailand but looking forward to see all my friends and family.
I think we all had a blast in Macau but also learned a lot. :)

-Senja

Anonymous said...

*yay* english!
great that you are all well at home. looks so cold in the picture.. we only have about 0 degrees *haha* Has been fun to live with you and you i am so sorry to say that you truly never really anoyed me .. but I appreciate that you tried hard (that one fart was a classic)!!
Maybe our path's will cross again (maybe.. maybe not)
Kat